Monday, February 8, 2016

weekly updates

As the heading indicates, I am going to try for weekly updates. I guess that if you have read anything I've written you know that I tend to get pretty wordy. I love writing and I have a lot of thoughts and ideas which I want to communicate. But at this point I've felt like updating daily is more a chore that I need to do rather than something inspiring and any time I start writing I tend to spend more time than I really would like. I will try to make an update a week for now and see how that feels.

I have heard the idea that you should always write something every day on your blog even if it's just one line. That was the reason that I started off doing that, but I also believe that you need to listen to yourself in most everything you do. At this point in time I feel that it would help me utilize my time and energy more effectively and hopefully it would also lead to better content here, if I published once a week instead of every day. So let's do the listening thing and see how that feels.

I have spent much time the last couple of days actually visualizing my ideas and it's not too shabby! I really have a quite clear view of what I want to do now, I am working on my business plan and it's coming together and I am starting on writing my budgets. So perhaps something is already happening? As soon as I have those parts together I am moving on to the next steps. I have some ideas of what I want to do but I am not sure about the details. But one of the things I want to do is finding a mentor to really get down into the idea and talk about the values and pinpoint the entrepreneurial nerve through the years to come. I have decided to try for the mentor program at Almi which would be a great help.

Anyhow, those things are still a bit further into the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment