Friday, January 15, 2016

Day of the dentist

Dentist today, in just about two and a half hours. And actually time passed since I wrote the first sentence and now I am leaving in thirty minutes! But yeah, soon going to the dentist, a new dentist and I am super nervous that they will not be nice. It's actually one of my main concerns when going to the dentist, that they will "complain" and be rude about my dental conditions.

To put it simple and not too personal I don't have the best dental situation because of many reasons which I rather not go into in this forum, but you are free to contact me on twitter or whatever way you see fit if you for some reason take an interest in my dental situation. But it's something I feel rather self-conscious about and I really want to go to the dentist, get the help I need and not talk much about the situation, no blame, no guilt.

I will therefor not talk much about anything else today, I am doing development on smelly memories and of course my day-time work and the small window I might get in on the side of that I am using to write my business-plan. The business-plan will be quite big and thorough in a way I've never written a business plan before. It is fun, rewarding and really time consuming but I think it is all job well spent.

Now I have to prepare for the dentist appointment mentally and also I actually have to start moving out.

Please share, and follow me on twitter and whatnot, I am not sure how many people already reads this but I have indications that there are some and it would only be fun to hear thoughts and so on from people putting in some time to actually read my ramblings. I know some of the people reading and I am not so much shouting out to you (I bet you know who you are) but I am super curious about anyone else which I don't already know, and you might well be part of some really cool stuff if I am successful in some of my ideas in the future. But don't get me wrong if you like reading my ramblings and just want to be alone doing so, by all means! :)

Wish me luck :P

No comments:

Post a Comment