Sunday, January 3, 2016

Back to work

Today I am getting back to the reality that is going to work. I work at the hospital with childhood cancer registration. I choose this job for many reasons among them were the security, pay and the way it might just enable me to put work into my own projects while still having time for my family.

Apart from my "day-job" I am also doing a project called smelly memories which is a super fun and rewarding project. Currently I am finishing up on the mock-ups for the last level, which has taken a bit longer than I had hoped. But that's how it goes with extra work, it takes extra time to do it and time is difficult to get especially the flavor which is extra.

I started writing my business plan yesterday and I do write it from ground up. The rain for that is that it is in many ways huge and specific. I have written numerous business plans and it is in many ways routine by now and I find it fun, where the most difficult part always seem to be the economics. However it is fun and important so I am actually looking forward to that part this time.

I will leave this post at this for now, (still no hat!?), partly because I will arrive at work soon.

Again I do appreciate any sharing from whoever is reading this, as people taking an interest really is my biggest reward-system at this time! So if you find it interesting to see where I am going with this and want me to go further sharing is probably the best way to help right now. You might not think that your mom or aunt would have much interest in reading but it's the thing with social media, reaching your mom potentially reaches her friends and their friends and..  yeah you get it. In business there is the notion of "friends and fools" which is a bit of humorous saying basically boiling down to the importance of people in your network which help you out either supportingly as "friends" or risk taking as "fools". Bottom line is that spreading is key so please be my friends and my fools here and build minions of both friends and fools and we'll do something unexpected and crazy which could be an amazing ride for all of us!
For now, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment